Listed below are answers to some of the most frequently asked questions, but we are very happy to answer any other questions you may have so just give us a call.
You can place an order by any of the following methods:
- Search and select the items you require from the website and submit a request for a quote.
- Call one of our team in the office, who will be able to take your order.
- Send an email listing your requirements, date and postcode of the event, and we will provide a quote by return.
- Visit our showroom and see for yourself our wide range of products on display.
No, our prices include a washing up service so all crockery, cutlery and glassware can be returned dirty. We do ask that food deposits are removed and the items are stacked in the crates they arrived in. Glasses should also be stacked upside down in the appropriate crates. All other items including ovens and BBQs should be free of food remnants. Additional charges will be incurred if these requests are not adhered to.
We are not able to accept timed delivery or collections, but if requested, we can notify you of a two hour timeslot the day beforehand, once the transport schedules have been produced. Our driver will also be happy to let you know when he is on his way if requested. You don’t need to be on site to receive the delivery, as long as the driver can gain access to the drop off/collection point.
Whether you are organising a large wedding or small family occasion, we will be happy to hear from you. We have no minimum order if you are collecting from us , we do however have a minimum order values based on delivery postcode. Please contact us to discuss your order.
Yes, you are welcome to visit our offices where we have a large selection of products on display.
Of course, any time up to a week before your hire, depending on stock availability.
Yes, we ask for a holding deposit (by Card) when you confirm your order, which will be transferred to a refundable losses/breakages deposit once full payment has been made. Any losses/breakages will be deducted from this deposit and the balance then refunded.
Full payment is required one week before your hire date and can be made by the following methods:
- Credit/debit card – we accept most credit/debit cards, although Diners Club and American Express are not accepted.
- Bank transfer – payment can be made direct into our bank account to:
Barclays PLC : Eventus Hire Ltd : Sort code 20-69-40 : Account No. 20350613
Please reference your Estimate/Contract No.